Clapham Hot is a small, friendly studio offering a relaxed, personal feel and a great team of instructors. Set in a former sculptor’s studio in a tranquil courtyard setting, we pride ourselves on being individual and quirky, with tons of personality! We are conveniently situated just minutes from Clapham High Street and Clapham Common station. If you prefer smaller, more personal classes and enjoy the added motivation of group workouts then we may be the perfect fit!
The Yoga and Pilates classes are designed to stretch, strengthen and tone every area of your body whilst also focussing on the mind body connection. You will leave feeling like you’ve had a great workout, calm, de-stressed, and ready for a great night’s sleep. You can choose from a variety of heated classes including not just Hot Yoga but Hot Pilates and Fitness Fusions' very own fusion Hot YogaPilates, as well.
How to find us:
The Clapham Hot Studio (Stonhouse Street) is not visible directly from the road so to follow these instructions below:
- As you walk down Stonhouse street look out for the Stonhouse Pub
- With the Stonhouse Pub on your right, continue down Stonhouse Street a little further until you see the pedestrianised area
- The last house on your left immediately before this pedestrianised area is 122 Stonhouse Street
- The Studio (122a Stonhouse St) sits behind this house in an old artist/sculptor’s studio
- To access the Studio, enter via the side-entrance attached to this house
- Keeping to the right of the drive, and go through the side entrance
- The Studio appears immediately ahead of you
We don’t have any parking attached to the Clapham Hot studio. However, parking is available in local bays after 6:30pm, and Sainsburys (at 133 Clapham High Street) has a large carpark with the usual free deal if you’re buying anything and is situated only a 5 minute walk away from the studio. Clapham High Street (Overground) and Clapham Common (Northern) are just minutes away from the studio and a number of bus services stop on Clapham High Street including the 50, 88 and 155.