Last week we spoke with one of our customers, Emma. She has been using the new Monthly+ Pass for a while and we thought we would see how she has been finding it:
- What made you choose the Monthly+ Pass?
- The fact that I was able to use one gym close to my work (SPACe) and also have the option to use one near my home (Fit4Less Highbury), all on the same pass. I guess it’s the convenience factor, knowing that I’m not signing myself up for something long term. My favourite gym is the Fit4Less Highbury gym as it’s close to my home, and it has a really nice young / energetic vibe inside.
- What is the main benefit of the Monthly+ Pass?
- The main benefit of the Monthly+ Pass has to be the flexibility. For example, I went down to Cornwall in December to spend Christmas with my family. Obviously the guilt of Christmas Day feasting made me want to go to the nearest gym. I love the app as well, it’s easily manageable and the map function is great.
- How many different gyms have you tried?
- So far, I’ve only been able to try a few gyms. But I would love to explore more soon when I get the chance, and it’s such a nice feeling knowing I have access to 466 other gyms with my particular Monthly+ Pass.
- If you were to describe the Monthly+ Pass in 3 words, what would they be?
- Flexible, Motivational, Useful.
Emma goes on to say “The app is fantastic. I would say I’m not a big app user, but out of all the apps I have downloaded Hussle is certainly my most used app.”
Still deciding whether to give it a go? Search your postcode and see what gyms are in your area.