Hello sunshine! The sun has well and truly got his hat on (in between the thunderous rain). But playing in the sun requires some forethought.
You Hussle to save time. So don't waste it thinking about what to throw in your bag for a summer's day. We've thought for you. Because we're nice like that.
- Sunscreen - With an increased incidence of sunburn over the last decade – sunscreen is an absolute must. You should already be covered, but use a factor 30 as a minimum. If you’ve got children, keep them topped up and covered up. Spray ones are simple. Make life easy!
- Water – Hydration people! Keep that refillable bottle close to hand to keep you hydrated and ensure you don’t get sunstroke.
- Blanket – Be prepared for an impromptu barbecue, picnic, or just be ready for a nice lie down in the park!
- Hat – cover up. Please!
- Phone – when you need to find a local pool to cool off, check out your Hussle App to find one close by.
- Swimming kit – Look, nobody’s saying you have to go swimming, but when your friends say they’re cranking up the paddling pool, well it’d be rude not to!
- Sunglasses – Although these will probably be on your face for most of the day. Keep them in your bag when you’re not wearing them.
Sorted. Now get out there and beam in the sunbeams!
Photo by Yaoqi LAI on Unsplash