There’s a lot going on right now. And for most of us, there’s only one thing we can do to help. Stay at home.
That means people are finding themselves with a little bit extra time on there hands. The result? Meme culture is at it’s richest. There’s a lot of content on social media circulating that’s stepping up the game all in the name of giving us a giggle.
So, we’ve collated 5 things that made us laugh this week that we want to share with you. Because we’re all in this together.
1. This competitive duo who have obviously spent too much time together already
2. The absolute rule breaker. (But in all serious, you should only leave the house once per day for exercise and go solo)
Aaron Robertson(@aaronrobertson67) has created a short video on TikTok with music original sound. Broke the rules and got busted by Boris #fyp #foryou #uk #scotland #england #wales #northernireland #running #boris
3. This guy taking only dressing your top half for video calls a bit too far
Behind every successful woman is an unsuccessful man not wearing any pants:pic.twitter.com/GZsKPsXhub
— Joshua Self-QuaRayntine (@joshuaray) March 24, 2020
4. How do you tell your mum that you’re just bored of talking to her?
Side effect of quarantine is it's really hard to end phone calls. Twice today I almost said "okay I have to run" before realizing there is nowhere to run to
— Jeff Kasanoff (@JeffKasanoff) March 18, 2020
5. Anyone else questioning their career choices when working from home with others?
me and me dad are sharing the dining room table working from home today. He's an aerospace engineer on a conference call ordering fuselage prototypes and I'm drawing a duck
— lydia 🍃 (@lydiakahill) March 19, 2020